I sent out a request today (JUl 17 '17) toask mashgichim and producers of
Yoshon products to please send us your email addresses. We are compiling a
special email list for these people so that we can get to their attention
urgent matters about Chodosh-Yoshon that they need to know. I forgot to
request that in additional to sending us your email address, please send us
the hashgocho organization or producing company that you are affiliated
with. We plan to discard all addresses sent to us on Jul 17 prior to 12
noon (EDT). We can only include in this list those who specify their
hashgocho or manufacturer connection. I apologize for the inconvenience  to
those who already sent their addresses. If you qualify by being a mashgiach
or producer, please forgive us and send us a new message to
yherma...@gmail.com.

Thank you
Yoseph Herman
Guide to Chodosh