Issue 2636: Pressing Back shows Confirm Form Resubmission page (whereas Firefox doesn't) http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=2636
New issue report by [EMAIL PROTECTED]: What steps will reproduce the problem? 1. Open http://visir.is/section/smaar01 2. Type in: skoda <and press enter> into the input box in the top left of the content area. This will display the search results. 3. Click on the first link of the search results below the search box. 4. Press Back What is the expected output? What do you see instead? I expect to be taken to the search results. This is what happens in Firefox. But instead I get the "Confirm Form Resubmission" and I have to issue the reload the page every time I press Back. Frustrating. :) Issue attributes: Status: Untriaged Owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Labels: Type-Bug Pri-2 OS-All Area-BrowserBackend -- You received this message because you are listed in the owner or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue. You may adjust your issue notification preferences at: http://code.google.com/hosting/settings --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chromium-bugs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-bugs?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
