Updates:
Summary: Problems with search keywords some times.
Comment #3 on issue 5741 by [email protected]: Problems with
search keywords some times.
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=5741
It happens once, to me in 2 weeks back ( I don't remember exactly the
build).
The problem I saw, search keywords does not work, I mean after typing:
<keyword> searchword, URL does not tern in to keyword UI mode.
But surprisingly, after deleting my profile, I could not able to reproduce
the issue.
That's why I could not able to file a bug for it [and unfortunately, I did
not take a
copy of my profile :( ]
Inder,
Would you please try with new profile and try, if you can able to reproduce
the issue
still?
-Venkat.
--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Chromium-bugs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-bugs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---