On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Pam Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Today I got our custom (platform-specific) layout test results mostly
> straightened out. (Apologies for the large-ish sync that will cause.)
> If you re-baseline tests, please keep reading.
>
> We no longer keep kjs or common results. The layout_test_results
> directory will be gone within the hour.  All platform baselines,
> whether they're text, images, or checksums, are now in
> webkit/layout_tests/platform/chromium-win/. (We can create
> chromium-mac/ and others as needed.)
>
> Eventually I, or someone else, will adjust run_webkit_tests.py so its
> --new-baseline option puts files into the platform-specific directory
> by default, but for now, please remember to specify the new path.

"Eventually" happened today.  The --new-baseline option to
run_webkit_tests.py (or .sh, by extension -- no pun intended) now
places the newly generated results in the platform-specific directory,
with no directory needed on the command line.  If you're running pixel
tests -- which is now the default, unless you specify --no-pixel-tests
-- it puts both text and image results there.

- Pam