Hi Ben,

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Ben Goodger (Google) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Any embedding should _not_ touch the browser code (and changes to this
> code to support it won't be accepted). WebContents/etc is probably the
> highest level you want to get. I would probably suggest re-using
> RenderViewHost. It has the fewest constraints and offers the user most
> customization.

Thank you for your feedback.   It's good to know Google's opinion on this
important issue.  If you review previous emails you'll see that our intent
with the ActiveX control is to use existing browser functionality without
re-implementing it.  Perhaps we can agree on a
re-organization/modularization of the browser code that will allow all of us
to satisfy our needs.

> -Ben

Regards,
Marshall