One thing that would help is if some of the users who are running into
this would be willing to share their whole profile with us.

While our best guess is that this is sqlite corruption, we don't know
for sure.  Even if it is sqlite corruption, having the specific db
might help us figure out how to more reliably detect it.

Erik