I enabled moderation for new senders. This shouldn't cause the problem Peter
mentions below, though may cause delays for new posters. Hopefully between
myself and others we can moderate reasonably efficiently (we're already
doing this for dev, many -bugs messages get held for moderation because they
"look like spam", and we seem to have a reasonable turnaround time.)
-Ian