Not knowing the extent of the capabilities here, but could this also be
leveraged to respect High Contrast settings on Windows...? We have several
bugs open on this (http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=583,
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=92), and demand for
support seems pretty high.

- Jonas

On 3/9/09, Darin Fisher <da...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Right... there is a big TBD to get someone to implement proper
WM_THEMECHANGED support for Chromium.  Any takers?

--
Jonas Klink
Software Engineer - Accessibility

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to the
wrong person. Thanks.