- Having used this for a while, my main feedback is that that icons
are subtle enough that I don't notice them.
It's possible they're playing into my subconscious, but it doesn't
feel that way.

- It's a little strange that starred entries in the result list have
the *empty* star as their icon.  (Contrast callofduty.com's star with
the star in the toolbar above.)

Sorry, I'm not a designer, so I can only offer criticism not improvements.  :\