Well, the question comes down to this: Can we trust running small amounts of
WebCore in the browser process.
Historically, the answer to running WebCore in the browser has been a
resounding no.  Can you please explain what you think has changed since such
decisions were made (or why it's time to revisit such decisions)?

My _feeling_ is that it would be OK with a security review, and my feeling
is that a security review is possible since the code is fairly isolated, but
that's just my opinion.  I don't have anything terribly solid to back it up.