On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Mark Mentovai <m...@chromium.org> wrote:

> Hit "login", then play with Exposé.  The "show me my desktop" function
> leaves the sheet hanging; the "show me my app's windows" and "show me
> all windows" functions send the sheet offscreen.

These are all fixed by the system in SL.

Unfortunately, everything else is broken in SL. Putting the sheet back
leaves it ignoring all mouse input, and when it's hidden the blurring effect
on the host window remains.

Urgh.

I've fiddled around with several approaches and gotten nowhere. I might end
up having to use that DTS incident after all...

Avi