>From this document, it talks about Messaging between
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/displaying-a-web-page-in-chrome

Can you please help me understand what is the Message Flow for an Alert Dialog?

like in this case:
f1(); </script></html>

I assume it is like this, please correct me if i am wrong:
1. Browser Process downloads the test page
2. Renderer Process gets the html source, parses the html and have v8
executes script node
3. v8 pauses at 'alert' call, sends a message to Browser Process to
pop up the alert dialog and Render Process blocked till it receives
message from Browser.
4. Browser Process shows the alert dialog with the right message (in
this case 'hello')
5. When user clicks 'Okay', browser process sends a message back to
Renderer Process and v8 continues execute the rest of the Script node.

Is this correct?

Thank you for any clarificaiton.