IIRC from the Mac porting effort (a year ago now), the JSC build
relies significantly on objective-C dom bindings which we neither want
to use nor are easy to get working in our build system. We jettisoned
them for a reason and my guess is that it would be a non-trivial
effort to re-instate them (if at all, things were pretty scary
before).

Not trying to shirk work or responsibility, just pointing out there be
dragons there and my +2 Sword of Build Wrangling is in the shop for
repair.

--
Mike Pinkerton
Mac Weenie