I suspect there are things we can do that will avoid much of the need to do
a Chromium side change in unison with a WebKit side change.  #1 is probably
upstreaming some .gypi files so that the set of files to build can be stored
in svn.webkit.org.  The WebKit API will also help, and completing the
upstreaming of V8 is another biggie.
-Darin