I'm trying to create a unit test to verify change I'm doing to print out
frames.I haven't been able to figure out how to load content into a
subframe.  I've tried to create an iframe with src property and catch the
RequestResource message and also tried to write into the frame using
something like this:

    <iframe name="sub1" id="sub1"></iframe>
    <script>
      document.write(frames['sub1'].name);
      frames['sub1'].document.write('<p>Cras tempus ante eu felis semper
luctus!</p>');
    </script>

This works fine when I run this in Chrome (FF & IE) but when run in the unit
test the rendered document contains an empty subframe and the frame name it
claims to be "undefined".  Why is that?

I've tried tracing the IPC between RenderView and RenderViewHost and there
are no messages there I think I should intercept but there
is definitely something I'm missing here so any pointers would be
appreciated.

My current code is here: http://codereview.chromium.org/150046.

Sverrir