With a gclient sync this morning, it seems very confused about
ffmpeg/binaries.  First the sync failed saying that ffmpeg/binaries was from
a different repository.  Then I removed the directory and did a sync where
it pulled down ffmpeg/binaries again and told me that ffmpeg/binaries was no
longer part of the client and I should delete it.  It's now telling me this
on ever sync regardless of whether I delete it or not.
Erik