For starters, thanks for caring about coverage!!!!

It is possible your checkin was timed poorly (didn't land in time for the
bot
start), but looking at the coverage scripts I don't see how that could happen.
I noticed you landed, then reverted, this CL the day before.  My best guess
is that such an action was enough info for croc to learn the filename
and "stick", but since you reverted it didn't compile or get run.

Let's wait one more run and see if things fix themselves.

Ping again if the problem continues.

jrg