On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Peter Kasting <pkast...@chromium.org>wrote:

> prepare-ChangeLog, svn-create-patch, and commit-log-editor all work now,
> except that I still have an outstanding review for a change to make
> svn-create-patch not get confused about where the repository root for WebKit
> is.

This is now checked in, so you should at least be able to create and commit
patches.

@echo off
> setlocal

This line is unnecessary (I've removed it from the instructions too).

My next change will be to get the build steps to only add Cygwin to the PATH
if it's not there already, which should eliminate problems like the
auto-version.sh script using the wrong copy of svn.

PK