By the way, was it intentional, not to include the new themes support in the
new Beta release notes?
http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/2009/07/beta-update.html

If I am not mistaking, while extensions (which used to be enabled by a
command line flag) are completely disabled, themes are enabled by default.
<http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/2009/07/beta-update.html>
☆PhistucK