I'm trying to use Grit to compile the theme resource headers for
reference. But when I do so, it seems to be counting the <include>s
under <if expr="os == 'linux2'"> though it's not exporting them to the
header. For example from compile app_resources.grd:
#define IDR_MINIMIZE_H 10581
#define IDR_MINIMIZE_P 10582
#define IDR_FRAME 10595
#define IDR_FRAME_INACTIVE 10596

That's the output, which as you can see, the increment breaks between
IDR_MINIMIZE_P and IDR_FRAME. Checking the -x verbose output, it is in
fact enumerating the inputs under the linux check there, incrementing
the ID value.
This doesn't seem to be the same as when you guys build the .rc file
though, as the correct ID for IDR_FRAME is 10583.
Is there a command line argument to Grit to step over ifs that
evaluate false that I'm missing here? I looked over the source for
Grit and your build files as best I could without knowing Python and
having never used VC++, but can't find anything related.

If nothing else I guess I can just parse them out entirely in my
bat..though I really would rather not.