On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 12:38 PM, William Chan
(ι™ˆζ™Ίζ˜Œ)<willc...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Here's a sample crash report whose minidump ends up as mostly garbage
> when I run it through minidump_2_core:
> http://crash/reportdetail?reportid=1b90a2edd4030e92.

minidump_2_core basically doesn't work. The minidump is missing some
stuff and the core format is mostly a private, undocumented agreement
between gdb and the kernel. Feel free to improve it if you wish.

> I'm mainly curious to see function parameter values, which I think
> should be in the thread stacks in the minidump.

Your best bet is to use --google-internal-crash-reporting. If you're
looking at the OCSP crash, there are many core dumps already in
~agl/chrome-core-dumps

AGL