Hi,

>From this chromium document,
http://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/developers/design-documents/multi-process-architecture

Browser has an IO thread which receives messages from each Renderer
process and dispatch them to Browser Process.

But when I look at the code , the IOThread class in
browser_process_impl.cc just contains below. It does not has any logic
which dispatches messages. Can you please tell me if it is the right
code? if not , can you please point me to the right place?

class IOThread : public BrowserProcessSubThread {
 public:
  IOThread() : BrowserProcessSubThread(ChromeThread::IO) {}

  virtual ~IOThread() {
    // We cannot rely on our base class to stop the thread since we want our
    // CleanUp function to run.
    Stop();
  }

 protected:
  virtual void CleanUp() {
    // URLFetcher and URLRequest instances must NOT outlive the IO thread.
    base::LeakTracker<URLRequest>::CheckForLeaks();
    base::LeakTracker<URLFetcher>::CheckForLeaks();

    BrowserProcessSubThread::CleanUp();
  }
};