These leaks have always existed in the unit tests.  They don't happen in
Chrome builds since the posted tasks always get a chance to run on different
thread where they clean up.  But in unit tests that doesn't (always) happen.
 It's been low priority for me to look at because it's not a real leak, but
if you have time to look into it, we can chat about the details.