The browser/sync engine currently depends on pthreads-win32, which
about:credits already lists.  We have pthreadVC2.lib checked in under
src/third_party.
The readme says that was used for testkjs (renamed to jsc, I think?) and
trunk/WebKit/win/WebKit.vcproj still lists pthreadVC2.lib as a dependency..
not totally sure what's going on there.  Do we still maintain a KJS/JSC
build?

media used to have a different (I think) copy of pthreads checked in, but it
now gets built into the ffmpeg binaries in the repo
statically. I don't think there are other pthread users (on windows)?  Of
course the easiest and lamest thing would be to add yet another pthread dir
in third_party, but we don't want to do that. I'm trying to determine what
else, if anything, actually uses the one we currently have.

Thanks!
Tim