So, to clarify, we would then use ALT+SHIFT+T (currently focusing the
toolbar), to cycle keyboard focus through any open toolbars
(toolbar->bookmark bar->infobar (restore tabs etc, if visible)->Extensions
toolstrips). Does that makes sense to everyone? The shortcut is not ideal,
but it might be the best we've got...