I put some more thought into this. Given that we only store a month's worth
of data, it's not worth doing backups.
Keeping around all the data (maybe a year's worth?) would be awesome though.
I actually think that would not be too much work and would add value to the
dashboard. At that point, doing backups seems more worthwhile.
I'm happy to walk someone through how to make this happen. It really would
not be a lot of work if you have a workable knowledge of Python and JS.

Ojan