(Since I've been contacted by a bunch people independently about this
problem already, here's one mail to hopefully point others who have
the same problem.)

Though we auto-detect your system architecture when we build, for
reasons opaque to me this doesn't work with nacl.  I imagine someone
is working on fixing it, but for now builds are broken.

If you're getting errors like
  /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnpGoogleNaClPluginChrome
and you're on a 64-bit system then you need to do one of
  1) export GYP_DEFINES='target_arch=x64'
  2) export GYP_DEFINES='disable_nacl=1'

And then re-run gyp.