It's quite confusing but "worker processes" [used for Web workers] &
"utility processes" represent 2 different process types.

So:
* Worker processes are enabled and Sandboxed on OS X.
* Utiliity processes are disabled on OS X & Linux but the plumbing is now in
place to Sandbox them when they're re-enabled.

Best regards,
Jeremy