We might build Chrome for 64-bit Windows in the future, but there are
several reasons why we would like to avoid porting all Chrome code to 64-bit
Windows now:

   - We are now in the process of porting Native Client code that is 64-bit
   clean on Linux to 64-bit Windows and it requires some effort.
   - We currently plan to use only a minimal subset of functionality in the
   64-bit Windows binary, so we would like to keep that binary as small as
   possible

Greg