Heads up to explain the sudden jump on Linux Startup perf test.

I just submitted r32264 which makes opening and closing processes happen off
the UI thread.  Surprisingly enough, according to UMA stats these would take
an average of 1s on Linux for the first renderer, and 100ms on Windows.
 Subsequent launches were very quick on Linux, but on Windows averaged 50ms.
 When using session restore with many tabs, this would block the UI thread
for quite a bit.  Also, Linux had code which might sleep for up to 2s on the
UI thread waiting for the process to die.

Linux Warm
Startup<http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/linux-release-hardy/startup/report.html?history=150&graph=warm>perf
test is showing a big regression (200ms->300ms).  With Elliott's
insight, I tracked this down to the fact that the UI thread is very busy at
startup handling GTK messages, so the posted task back to it to tell
BrowserRenderProcessHost that the handle is available is queued up.  This
parallelization is exactly what we want though, and the Linux New Tab
Cold<http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/linux-release-hardy/new-tab-ui-cold/report.html?history=150>test
went from ~615ms to ~440ms.  It's hard to see a change on Linux
Warm
Startup<http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/linux-release-hardy/startup/report.html?history=150&graph=cold>
because
of all the noise.

As for other platforms: Mac
Startup<http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/mac-release-10.5/startup/report.html?history=150&graph=warm>
(both
warm and cold) went from around 307ms to 290ms, while Mac New Tab Cold
<http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/mac-release-10.5/new-tab-ui-cold/report.html?history=150>
went
from 720ms to 620ms.  Windows didn't have much change.