Hello Rakka,

The chromium-dev mailing list is meant for development related discussions
and not for reporting issues such as the one you describe.

Can you please open a bug through http://www.crbug.com and provide detailed
info about the repro steps and the symptoms? Also, include the output from
about:sync in the bug's description. We can continue the discussion in the
bug (feel free to email the bug number directly to me once you open it).

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Rakka Rage <rakkar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> is there a way to reset bookmark sync? i had it working initially but
> after playing around with it for a while it stopped working...
>
> thanks
>
> --

-Idan