Good day, Pam.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Pam Greene <p...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Can you be more specific? I gather you mean the revision information at the
> bottom of the performance graphs, when you select a data point on the graph.

Precisely, one with SVN path, revision range, etc.

> I just tried one at random (Page Cycle Intl1 - XP Perf) and it seems to be
> working correctly. What exactly causes this error?

I tried
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/perf/xp-release-dual-core/intl1/report.html?history=150
and for several random points (in Chrome, Safari and FF) it shows no
info for revisions (inside the big test field), it shows revision
range and pages info (if I click pages on the right).  For this URL I
see no errors in the log.

yours,
anton.