Yes, It sounds like in all cases, there's going to be a big
rebaseline-them-all-on-linux step at some point, the sooner the better.

Given the nature of the problem (scrollbar drawing differences), lets roll
and deal with the rebaselining seperately. But that should be done soonish,
in the interim we'll the expected scrollbar drawing diffs could be masking
real bugs.

Gee.. lots of fun to put hundreds of expected failures in test_expecations
for linux :)