BTW I am being a curmudgeon here for two reasons:

- I have a deep aesthetic opposition to scrollbars in dialog boxes.
Yes, I know Under the Hood has one, but that panel is sort of exempt
because it's a) a sewer, and b) it has a white background that makes
it look like a scrolling list. To me, a scrolling dialog box looks
like my first Visual Basic app. Just because it only appears on small
screen sizes doesn't make me feel any better about it.

- I don't want to make it easy to add more crap. Providing the
capability to scroll adds a crutch that allows this to be done.

We could also push the password saving options into the password
manager sub-dialog. Ditto for autofill once James is done improving it
and adding a more elaborate autofill manager window.

We could also get rid of the horizontal rules in the dialog and bring
the sections slightly closer together.

As a general comment, I am somewhat resentful that manufacturers are
shipping these diabolical screen resolutions.

-Ben