We could do this, but we'd have to add logic to track when directories
were "done", and arbitrarily delay printing results about "other"
directories (hence delaying and serializing results). This might end
up causing weirdly irregular bursts of output. Worst case, since we
intentionally run the "http" tests first, and they're the long pole in
the run, this might delay printing all the other directories until
near the end. I'm not sure what the real benefit of this would be.

(A) Have you looked at the new output yet?

(B) Is getting output by directory really that useful?

-- Dirk