Igor Gatis wrote:
> You mean they were manually pre-created, right?

Yes

> I used a custom action with success and I believe that sounds better for
> module updates purposes.

We used to do things like that in the pre-GYP days.  When we moved our
builds over to GYP, we decided that it wasn't anywhere near
worthwhile.  It inflated build times (autoconf's configure is SLOW)
and was difficult to capture dependency data properly and get the
output in the right place.  I don't recommend adding configure steps
when you can configure once for the platforms you need and check the
results in.

Mark