Hi all,

I'm developing on the Mac, and I'm trying to write a ui_test to verify HTTP
auth behavior for shared workers (specifically, I want to make sure that if
you have two parent documents for a shared worker, and the first one closes,
http auth requests from the worker still trigger the appropriate UI in the
remaining parent document).

The closest thing I found to what I want is the LoginPromptTest ui_tests,
but these seem only to work on Windows because the automation framework
doesn't yet support NotificationType::AUTH_NEEDED on anything but windows:

ERROR:/Volumes/source/chrome.git/src/chrome/browser/automation/automation_provider_observers.cc(192)]
Not implemented reached in virtual void
NavigationNotificationObserver::Observe(NotificationType, const
NotificationSource&, const NotificationDetails&)

I could just enable this test only on Windows, but I'd rather have it
working on other platforms as I don't have a good windows dev system -
anyone know how much work it would be for me to implement the missing
functionality in the automation framework? I don't think there's any other
way to test the http auth functionality without it.

-atw