Hi everyone, first, I want to say Merry Christmas :)

We have many command line switches in Chromium that many users would like to
have switched on every time. And managing them using registry or even
modifying the shortcut directly doesn't always work (Windows7) and its very
tedious. Is their any argument not allowing command line options to be
persisted in the Preferences file? There is even a limit on how many
arguments you can put that small Shortcut Properties dialog which makes it
even more unusable.

Many users on the forums, would always like to run specific command line
switches, many of them run more than 1, some of them turn on ~5. Can't we
just include another pref name that we name "switches" that users can put
whatever they want inside that?

That will make many people happy. Since the UI team doesn't like to add more
customizable preferences in the UI, this would be the next simplest place to
tell users to customize a couple of stuff without affecting the UI at all.

-Mohamed Mansour