You are looking at older data.  Look at numbers from Dec31 or later.  I
wasn't exaggerating when I said "just barely got three platforms working in
Q409".

The "low linux number" problem was caused by a switch from scons to make as
the default builder on all bots a few weeks ago.  There were a number of
trailing problems from this switch; for example, buildbot's
scripts/master/slaves.py still referenced "sconsbuild" for any
"clobber=True" configuration, so Linux clobber was broken.

I could go on and on here but you probably don't care.  In short I've gained
a new respect for people who manage to hide the complexity of a build system
behind a "just works".

jrg