Thanks Adam,

So as Peter said a lot of this cache state will not be used in multiple tabs
because many of these tabs will be different webpages. That's not to say
that one doesn't open multiple pages from a single site however, in which
case the image cache might have a lot replication overhead. I am currently
watching the Painting in Chromium video. Is the font cache replicated or
shared? Thanks,

Fady