I'm using the wolf SSL implementation of sha1. I've compiled in wolf SSL.
The ntp server is ntp classic on Ubuntu. I had first tested md5 to make
sure I have setup things correctly. Then I switched the server to use sha1.
I don't want tomcrypt coz I already have wolf SSL on my diy embedded system
and flash space is of utmost importance.

Earlence