Miroslav,

It was 300ns. I’ve tried several different switches, each with differing
results, although I didn’t run long enough to be be absolutely sure they would
not settle to the same number. With my main Cisco switch I’m seeing the 8 hour
average at 298.858ns. Such a precise number. I don’t have an explanation for
this yet, but I am confident it’s not bit transmission time. I am going to set
up a span port to capture the packets on both interfaces which may give an
indication.

Denny