On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 09:16:16AM +0000, Adri Koppes wrote:
> > Is it safe to assume this will be included in FreeBSD 11.1?
>
> This commit is not part of 11.0 release.
> The commit says 'MFC after 3 days', and has been done in 11-stable.
> 11-stable will eventually become 11.1, so I'm sure the fix will be included
> in 11.1, but unlikely to appear in security updates to 11.0.

Do you think it's plausible someone would compile chrony on 11.1 and
then run it on 11.0? I think we should rather disable it on all
versions of FreeBSD, at least for now. It seems to be a wrapper around
recvmsg() for compatibility with Linux, so there is probably not much
benefit in using it.

--
Miroslav Lichvar