On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 10:36:15PM -0800, Denny Page wrote:
> Yes, I think offset covers the delayAsymmetry feature. The other two, latency
> for tx and rx would be very, very helpful. Any chance of that happening prior
> to release?

Maybe. I'll see how invasive that change would be. I have now only few
minor changes in the queue with some additions to the testsuite. I'd
like to do another round of testing and make a final release the next
week.

Can you suggest names for these options? I assume they would be an
additional correction to the one derived from the length of the packet
and link speed.

--
Miroslav Lichvar