The program up if you want to have a look. I am still working on the guidelines
for use.

  https://github.com/dennypage/ethtscal

My testing has been principally focused on the i354. I will also be testing the
i211, which I believe should be very close to the i210, but I need to finish
the i354 first. Unfortunately it’s a long iterative process to balance the tx
and rx values.

Denny