On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 11:54:07AM +1200, Bryan Christianson wrote:
> Not sure if this is related to the current commits or if its an earlier
> issue.
> I had to exclude macOS from MOD_TAI because txc does NOT have a field called
> tai.

It is a bug. It seems only on Linux the timex struct has the tai
field. That explains why it needs to be set via the PLL constant
field.

The TAI offset is returned in the ntptimeval struct, which can be
obtained by the ntp_gettime() call. Unfortunately, on Linux that
doesn't work. There is ntp_gettimex() for that:

        ntp_gettimex() performs the same task as ntp_gettime(), but
        also returns information in the tai field.

I'll try to fix it.

Thanks,

--
Miroslav Lichvar