On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 08:11:29AM +1200, Bryan Christianson wrote:
> New release of macOS 10.13 out this morning and adjtime() appears to be
> behaving correctly now. I think we should leave the workaround/tests in place
> until 10.13 is released because Apple might break it again between now and
> then :)
>
> I re-ran the ntpadjtime and adjtime tests in in chrony - no change to the
> previous results in maximum skew.

That's good news. Thanks for the update.

I assume chronyd is working correctly when using both adjtime() and
ntp_adjtime()? When starting with an initial offset over 1 second and
not allowed to make a step (makestep/initstepslew), the clock is
slewed as expected, with no oscillations, etc?

--
Miroslav Lichvar