On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 04:36:34PM -0600, Lonnie Abelbeck wrote:
> I ran across a couple little issues while testing.
>
> 1) startup errors for IPv6-related "Could not open ..." when built with
> --disable-ipv6 on a IPv6 capable system (long story).

Oh, I see. I'll fix that.

> 2) When building (cross-compiling via Buildroot) the install fails with
> "asciidoctor" not found. (BTW, asciidoctor is not installed)
> I'm not sure how this is different from chrony 3.5, but 3.5 builds fine.

This is only an issue when building from git, as there are no
pregenerated man pages, unlike in the released tarballs. As a
workaround you can run

touch doc/chrony{.conf,c,d}.man.in

> 3) Friendly reminder, additional chronyc tab completion entries ...
> * add "sourcename" to base_commands[]
> * add "pool" to add_options[]

Right, there is always something I forget.

Thanks for the testing and report.

--
Miroslav Lichvar