So why chronyd can always sucessfully synchronize to other server but it
can't always synchronize to itself

From: xqmen...@hotmail.com
Date: 2020-06-25 23:19
To: chrony-dev
Subject: Re: Re: [chrony-dev] Issue about chronyd synchronize to local clock
   I have a server cluster made of a number of machines, and I just choose one
from them to be the NTP server. then all other machines synchronize time to

  the server. My application runs on every machine of the cluster, and the app
will not work if it detected 'NTP not synchronized status', so I have to make

   the machine which act the role the NTP server synchronize to itself, but the
status of the machine will be not synchronized after several hours and will not
become synchronized any more.