Hi,

I did not notice this with the 1.30-prerelease, so obviously this bug report
comes right after release. Sorry. :)

After updating to 1.30-final on my laptop (kernel 3.14.10, Gentoo  userland)
everything still seems to work fine. However after waking up from
suspend-to-RAM over night, it seems chrony is "stuck": it's still running and
accessible to requests (e.g. to list sources), but no  longer performs any
update polls. The "LastRx" counter shows a "10y" interval, and waiting ~maxpoll
doesn't seem to help. 10 years does seem a bit long. ;)

Giving such a stuck chrony a nudge via "chronyc burst" gets things going again.

The previous 1.29.1 release never had this problem and properly recovered
itself after wakeup, initially downscaling the poll interval and subsequently
ramping up again.

Any ideas?

thanks
Holger